I forgot about my husband's birthday yesterday! Ugh! I'm such a bad wife:(

I remembered when his sister called. He is such a good person and I feel horrible. What can I do to make it up to him? ANY suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 12:27 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I know a lot of us will say sex him down or give him a BJ but you know what that is what I would suggest.
    Only bc one evening I was watching something on the comedian channnel and the comedian said something about what to get your husbands for whatever occasion and he says what I mentioned earlier bc he says no matter what we get them our gifts SUCK!
    And my dh was sitting next to me while watching this and he agreed 100%. Oh and if you don't do this sort of stuff then you are on your own...lol You know him better than any of us here. GL Have fun either way ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i'd ask him.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Take him to the bedroom for extra special TLC! That ought to be a great way to make it up to him!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 12:34 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Um, do you really want me to answer that? how to be discreet..starts with a b....
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Act like you knew all along but wanted to surprise him with an EXTRA special surprise....I know, its a lame idea lol. And what that extra special surprise would be I have no idea that wouldn't involve lots-o-monies. Maybe make reservations at a spa for you two and say that they didn't have spots on his b-day?
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• last time my husband had a birthdayi forgot it. i felt so bad about it. i went to the store and bought his favor kind of cake right away.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• ask him what he really wants.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I did do the bedroom thing already:) That's not a bad idea Deathlilly:)
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Jul. 26, 2010