Food poisoning or morning sickness (not an am i pregnant question lol)

Okay so I am pregnant, and I've had terrible morning sickness. Well for the last two weeks, it's finally been going away.
This weekend, I stayed at a hotel, and ate at the buffet. (Mind you, I felt fine the whole time I was there, no morning sickness)
Now that I've been home a few hours, I feel nauseated, and I DID eat at the buffet on my way out.
Seeing that it is later at night, and I never even in this pregnancy experienced morning sickness randomly showing up at night, I am starting to think it could be the food?
Is it even possible for me to tell the difference? honestly? Lol

SimplyMadness

Asked by SimplyMadness at 12:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Food poisoning occurs 12 to 72 hours after consumption. It involves some pretty eruptive bodily functions. If this sounds like what you are experiencing, you should call your doctor, especially if you consumed deli type meats at the buffet.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• tough. if its weird then its weird. i would say the food by what u r describing
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I did have some pork... lol and I ate at about 11am-ish. Maybe its creeping up.
    SimplyMadness

Comment by SimplyMadness (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I've had both :-( Food poisoning was really bad vomiting and nausea, with no warning. Keeping nothing down for even a few minutes. It started about 10-12 hours after I ate the bad food. Diahhrea (sp?) really bad, cramping stomach, headache from not eating or drinking. It was constant for about three days. Talk to your doctor about taking dramamine. I took it while pregnant, but I talked to the doctor first and got the ok. Make sure you're drinking plenty, even if it's tiny sips. Be careful of becomming dehydrated. Good luck, hope you feel better soon.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Thanks, lol can the buffet get in trouble? or warn people? LOL
    SimplyMadness

Comment by SimplyMadness (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010