Bad hip piercing... what do i do????

My daughter got her hips pierced they did a bad job we talked to 4 other artist and they said she needs to take them out.... when I called the guy who pierced her and asked for him to take them out and refund our money. He said no refunds. continued to say he did nothing wrong. So she is out her money we have to get them proffesionally removed by someone else becuase they said there will most likely be scaring.... they are so surface they are barely in the skin. plus not alined right...... does any one know if theres a chance to get legal help. they didnt take our ID he skipped over it... had us sign a release form and when I asked for paper work he didnt have anything. I paid cash with no receipt. I have a business card and a cellphone pic of the guy and my daughters piercings.
Please give advice......

tabby1catt

Asked by tabby1catt at 1:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Health

• I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Just take them out yourself and let that be a lesson to all of us to be more careful.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:37 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Just a quick question, why in the world would someone get their hips pierced? But depending on what the release forms said, he may be liable, he may not be. Jw, how much did it cost?
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• When we left he had a $115 scrunched in his fist.
    tabby1catt

Comment by tabby1catt (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• If the piercing place wont refund it, I would just eat the $115 (as long as they remove the piercings for free). Im not sure if it would be worth your time and money to get legal help, but it is an option.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• sad he was the owner.... he asked what i expected him to do... i said im a hairdresser and if someone wasnt happy and i couldnt fix it i would refund the money.
    I'm calling the state board tomarrow that was sugested for me to do by 3 other artists..... i hope she doesnt get an infection is the biggest thing.... she saved her own money for this so she is so sad....
    tabby1catt

Comment by tabby1catt (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• WOW! Personally I would try to take it out myself and neosporin the heck out of it. yeah that is a chunk of change you are loosing out of but unless you got a for sure case. . . there is nothing you can do about it really, IMHO. GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yeah, thats unfortunate. The place I got my tattoos and piercings i researched for months. I visited the place multiple times before I got them done and they turned out great! So, if everything works out and she decides to re-do it, research especially hard. Good luck!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• well rather then go back there especially cuz he started raising his voice before I did...... another place offered to take them out for free....... checked out the place it is very sterile and talked to alot of the girls in the waiting room who are their customers I'm feeling very confident in going there.
    tabby1catt

Comment by tabby1catt (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• that is probably your best bet hun. . . That is so sad that the establishment was rude like that. . .the least they could have done was nicely offer to take them out for free. . . Still make sure you get them taken out and put some neo on them to help them heal. . . GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• well they would of taken them out but he was so rude and did such a bad job i was not going to make my daughter go through that......
    tabby1catt

Comment by tabby1catt (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2010