Is Sesame Place bad?

My daughter is almost two and obsessed with Elmo! I wanted to take her to Sesame Place (we live about 2 hrs away) for the day. My MIL is driving me nuts (as usual lol) telling me she hates it there.. She said it was horrible when she took my niece. what are your opinions?

NicholeWalls

Asked by NicholeWalls at 2:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've never been there, but it looks nice.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I would find out why she thinks it is bad. Long lines, high prices, bad food nothing for adults. It if is because it is crowded you can call the park and ask when it is slower let them know you have a toddler that might get a tad over excited and trust me crowds at that age don't help. If it is because of something you think you can handle. Pack up and go for the day. They don't stay little and excited about things like that for long or so it seems. Do all you can do before they start school and enjoy. After they start school it seems trips like that are so hard to do!!
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 3:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2010