HOW CAN I GET MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO SLEEP IN HER OWN ROOM FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT

prego_22

Asked by prego_22 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hmmm...You might want to consider installing a night line in her room. She might be afraid of the dark. She may even need a teddy bear to comfort her in her sleep. Moreover, I highly advise you to check out this incredible website called Nogginpower2. Basically, Nogginpower2 provides a great deal of information on how parents can improve their communication skills for their children. One packet I recommend you read on Nogginpower2 is Getting a Good Night Sleep. It teaches you some of the tricks and trades on disciplining your child to sleep better, along with the child learning how to keep him or herself busy and occupied in their rooms. I hope this helps. Thank you and best of luck.
    paulacolls19715

Answer by paulacolls19715 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2008