What if the only questions we could ask were controversial? Let's try this game. It like this or that. My friend made it up a while back.

Ok the point is make up the most controversial question you can think of. Ask the player below you. They have to answer and post a new question. These questions are not intended to offend or be mean. Just answer them and play along. No fighting PLEASE!

What if the shoe was on the other foot and Christianity was the minority, and all the other groups decided and had it past they couldn't preach or have churches in the US? What would happen?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in

• Perhaps people would go back to sneaking to celebrate their religion in secret. The song the 12 days of Christmas was symbols to hide what people were celebrating. Now days perhaps people would have some kind of uprising...I really can't say for sure. Maybe a huge war...I hope not.

My question for the next mom.

What do you think would happen if racism became even worse and society decided all green eyed people were inferior and could not drink from public fountains, attend public schools etc?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well there would be a lot of pissed off people and it would include a lot of bloodshed and chaios. Cival war and a division of group that were once united. My question...isn't it make more sense that biologically speaking men would want to spread their "seed" around. So what is wrong with a man whom cheats and sleeps around?
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• besides being immoral and having to worry about contracting and spreading diseases? There would be a lot of irritated woman. Could they afford the child support to multiple mothers?

What if you could only eat meat you killed yourself?
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 2:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

Next question in
DONT U HATE IT WHEN....

Next question overall
Rent an apartment or basement suite?