Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

POTC the glove like thing Jack sparrow wears...

I am making a costume for Halloween for my son. He wants the glove like thing Jack sparrow wears on his right hand. The leather is on the bottom not the top and I have google cuff and glove and pirate glove... LOL you get the point does anyone know what it is called or where a pattern might be for one??


Asked by Wittyprncess at 2:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 9 (319 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)