2 months missed period what's going on?

I had my period in July on the 26th and it happened right when I said it did. I've started on time for a while and my next one was suppose to be August 24 and there was nothing no cramps, no blooding show, nothing. I took two tests the first week of Sept. both negative next period was suppose to be September 23 and nothing. Here it is Oct 2 and still nothing the only time I get any cramps is after sex and really strong when i have an orgasm. I would be 9 weeks pregnant I've gained weight, peeing every time I turn around, and I'm not eating as much as I usually do and I feel tired all the time. This would make my second pregnancy and i don't remember hardly any of this when I was pregnant with my first I remember the cramping after sex and that's it could I be pregnant it even looks like my lower belly is bigger what's going on??? I'm not even getting sick really.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take another test, and if it's still negative, call you doc and have them do a blood test. You could be skipping periods because of anovulation (not ovulating) or you could be pregnant and you tested too early for it to show up. I tested when I was about 5 days late, and it said negative, it wasn't until 2 weeks later I got a positive.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Honey it sounds like your pregnant! Peeing and tired all the time goes hand in hand. After your first pregnancy, the bellies that follow show sooner.
    Maggie2410

Answer by Maggie2410 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• if the home tests keep popping neg go to the dr and get a blood test ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i would go and have a blood test done it can tell your level of pregnancy and they will know how far along u r
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You're knocked up, all right! You should be having that baby sometime in April.
    Congratulations!!
    Anonymous

• Go get a blood test, but it is possible you will get a + test later on. My SIL was 11 wks or more when she would get a + test with her 2nd to her 6th.
    Anonymous