When do you find time to work out?

I started the Brazil Butt Lift program a week ago and have managed to follow the routine all week. But, with my 7 week old and a preschooler, I don't get the time to do it till after midnight. Luckily I have a great husband who helps at night to give me that time.

Miss_cecilia

Asked by Miss_cecilia at 3:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I workout when DD naps, I'll be working soon though, and I'll work out on my lunch break. When DD was 7 weeks old.. I didn't have time to work out.. I hardly had time for a daily shower, you are amazing to be able to find time!
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 3:59 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Aww, thanks! That means a lot. It's really my husband who helps me find the time. After procrastonating as long as I can, I feed my son, pass him off to DH so I can get my workout in. He really encourages me and comments on how good I'm starting to look. I know he's saying it to make me feel good, but it works. ; ) That's awesome that you're going to continue your mid-day workouts once you go to work. I'm hoping my body will get used to working out so I don't feel the urge to skip a day.
    Miss_cecilia

Comment by Miss_cecilia (original poster) at 4:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I need 2...soon...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Midnight! I have a date with the treadmill at midnight almost every night! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yeah, my DH watched DD for three hours once because I passed out and he couldn't wake me. But that was it. It was his first time being around a newborn in his life. Quite a shock for him!
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 5:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I DONT "work out". I do however have the cleanest house in America I think. I clean. I vaccume, mow the lawn, pull weeds, Mop the floors on my hands and knees, polish the wood furniature and buff the wood. (wax on wax off LOL) Believe it or not all these things will tone your muscles without bulking you up. Have stairs inyour home? climb the stairs a few dozen times a day. Built in stair master.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:47 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm a working mom and I try to get out for a lunch break workout - breaks up the day and I feel more energized for the second half of the work day. And when that lunch break comes and goes before my eyes, I workout after I put my DS down to bed.
    dubes

Answer by dubes at 10:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I get up at 4am.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2010