I am not interested in chasing him for sex.

I love having sex with my husband, but for some reason, I can't stand going to get it. He hates always coming after me because he feels like he is pushing me and making me feel obligated. Should I just force myself to chase him? Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I know exactly how you feel I hate initiating sex..... but it became a big problem cause my hubby to said that he feels like he does all the initiating and he didnt feel like I wanted him. Soooo I bit the bullet and started going after him a few times a week so he too could feel desired "even though i still hate doing it" but after I started doing it a couple weeks ago it has helped our realationship alot!!! good luck hope this helps
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• This is actually cute. Just don't go after him, he'll want some eventually, and when he comes to you explain why you didn't go to him and why you like him going to you or that there is not a problem when he goes to you for sex.
    Anonymous

• He wants to feel desired. Come on to him every once-in-a-while to give him a little ego boost.
    Anonymous

• Flirting and toying with men is just another form of foreplay. It doesn't sound like he wants you to chase him or work hard at it. It sounds like he just wants you to simply initiate it so he knows you want him.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2008