OK I have seen many things on here, though I have never seen this.

How do you feel about cloning? Why do you feel this way?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It freaks me out.

It really makes me question the whole idea of a soul and what makes the essence of a person

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:00 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No thank you. Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi going on, and on, and on......... I think cloning is going too far. There are times that just because you can doesn't mean you should.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I don't think it's right. There is so much we don't know about how the womb works to create a child. I don't think we would get it right. Plus, it's creepy.
    Miss_cecilia

Answer by Miss_cecilia at 4:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Wrong! never mess with nature!

Answer by older at 10:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• dont do it...Ur not God...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Cloning of animals and humans is WRONG! We are messing with God's design and nothing good will come of it. What they DONT tell you about cloning animals is that 8 out of 10 cloned animals have SEVERE defects such as more than 4 legs or 2 heads EVERYTIME they try and clone an animal!!! If it is an EXACT copy of the oroginal then WHY all the genetic defects? And now they clone food? Were all doomed if this keeps up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It's just not right......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• As far as humans,I wonder if they'd be soul less,or if It'd be like identical twins.I wonder if there's an "expiration date" on certain cells and whether or not it makes a difference when they are duplicated. It seems so since the cloned animals haven't had as long of a lifespan.I've been learning about cellular memory where memory is stored in EVERY body cell,not just in brain tissue. the cloned human could have memories from the host,like how twins can have that ESP thing with each other.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No thank you. Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi going on, and on, and on.........

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. And I agree with everyone else...cloning is wrong.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My sister and I were having this debate once. She's all for it and I told her so you'd be ok with an exact double of me running around in the world?

She changed her mind real quick.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:01 AM on Jul. 26, 2010