what kinds of foods/ drinks or anything can help with fertility?

I want another kid so bad, and ive been trying for 6 months. So have any tips let me no forsure, Im determined to get pregnant. So hellllp :)

Gracias,
Lauren

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• my neighbor told me that there is a baby in every bottle of vitmain e. who know, she told her daughter in law and she ended up preggers. worth a try i guess! GL!!!!!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 7:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• cut down your dairy(it thickens mucus makeing it harder for those little things to swim), have your man up his vit c & zinc, and get yourself to the chiropractor. Google chiropractic and fertility, loads written on it.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 8:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• vitamin e is only good for certain blood types. If you are type "o" like me..then you shouldnt be taking any extra E !!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• For Him- Carrots raw or steamed. Both of you bananas,pomegranate, figs For you- Cumin add the leaves to salads or use the oil in ice cream,drinks,sweets, and bread. Dong Quai is a chinese herb used to help boost fertility.

In a blender or juicer, mix a banana, apple, carrot, and two figs. Add a pinch of cumin seeds and a cup of chilled spring water. Blend well and top with a sliced strawberry. Drink the smoothie with breakfast.

For Him Vitamin C, B-12, Zinc, EFA,Selenium. Citrus fruits,kiwi fruits, melon, peas, peppers,broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes.Seaweed egg yolks,sardines, tuna,chicken,and liver. EFA's are in seeds (such as pumpkin,sesame,sunflower,linseed) nuts and oily fish (tuna, mackerel, herring, and salmon) Selenium- brazil nuts whole grains and shellfish. Green and red cabbage,chicken and most varities of mushroom. Zinc-sesame and pumpkin seeds, whole grains ginger root and brewer's yeast.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• For you VitaminE in almonds,sunflower seed whole grains and green vegetables. B-6 found in bananas, broccoli,squash, asparagus and lentils. Manganese- respberries, blackberries, black grapes, pineapple okra,lima beans, oats, beetroot, celery, lettuce,tea, and most nuts. Selenium-see above answer I think that about covers it. Good Luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2010