Since having kiddies....

My under arms have gotten a bit stinky!!! Never had a problem with it before, but do now. i have tried a few d.o and i still end up smelly. i HATE it!!! Any ideas on what to do to end the stank?! lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Health

• You might need to switch your deodorant. When your hormones shift like that, sometimes they don't react the same to things like deodorant or perfume and stuff. It's kind of like how the same perfume can smell really good on one person and really bad on someone else (both with good hygiene lol)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• try detoxing. The more smelly you are, the more toxins you have in your body. You probably need a good cleanse.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Stinky armpits is a sign of poor health and the result of what you eat. Your body is trying to secrete the toxic byproducts in food you eat.

Clean up your diet and eat plenty of fresh raw fruits and vegetables.

If you have a diet that involves a lot of spices you will find you will stink too. Whenever my boyfriend makes a homeade veggie curry I always smell of spices the next day!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Thanks ladies I didn't know that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Don't you love the increase in hormones?
    You can also use baby powder. Shower more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have the exact opposite effect. I never stink. It bugs my husband because he wants to smell me all sweaty LOLOL. But I've never been a sweaty person.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i use baking soda sometimes during the summer.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 3:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010