Did anyone see the lastest "Debate" the co-hosts of "The View" had?

Am I the only who think a certain co-host tries way too hard to Force her Opinion on everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• If you're talking about Elizabeth Hasselbeck, I agree. I rarely watch the show because of her. She annoys the hell out of me.
    ...Ruth...

Answer by ...Ruth... at 6:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It all just sounds like white noise when they all talk. There was a time when that show was fantastic. Now, not so much.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 6:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The show hasnt been good for a few seasons now E.H needs to STFU all together.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I hate Elisabeth! I really wish she would leave the show!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i think elisabeth is sort of annoying, but fun...she brings a different opinion(usually about any topic) to the table....how boring would it be if they agreed all the time? she's ballsy, to go against the flow, which is usually throwing arrows or barking at her. annoying, yeah, sometimes..but i cringe everytime the other white woman(can't think of her name for a zillion $$) opens her mouth--she never has anything nice to say about anyone! she's as opinionated as elisabeth. at least whoopie and the other chic can neutralize the flames, even when they disagree. (sorry, i don't watch everyday, working..their names escape me)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Joy Behar ( not sure if that's how you spell her last name)
    Anonymous

• I heard about it...and missed it...I hear it was between Elisabeth and Ms. Walters....the only thing I can say from watching this show in the past is that Whoopi and Ms. Walters keep saying that Sarah Palin is not qualified to be in the position she is running for...yet they say nothing about the non- qualifications of Biden or Obama....hypocrisy at its best! I have to give Elisabeth Kudos for being able to sit in the lion's den as she has for so long and to be able to still stand her ground on what she believes in and not quit like Ms. You Know Who! Go Elisabeth!
    Anonymous

• I heard that EH might being THE VIEW for a show on FOX. I say, "Good riddance!"
    Anonymous

• I stopped watching the show because of Elizabeth. Can't stand the woman. I'll start watching again if she leaves :0)
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I dislike Joy, I feel she NEVER adds an intelligent point to any topic. She just makes rude remarks and outlandish statements to get a rise out of Elisabeth. And when Mrs Walters told Elisabeth that she never considered another point of view other than her own, I thought that was truly hypocritical. They (not including Whoopi, I feel she really is neutral most times) always try to tell E why she's "wrong" and always are making the SAME points over and over. Nice open ended question, just WHO were YOU referring to?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 3, 2008