Ever feel...

like your hubby/so's main goal in life is to drive you into the nut house? What does he do that's gonna result in you wearing a straight jacket babbling in a padded room?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Hahaha
    Sweetie, that's marriage for you. Two people cannot honestly live in the same home together and not drive one another batty at one point or another. :D
    Let's see .. My husband is a gamer, I think that should speak for itself. The way he looks for something is just how my little sister used to. They'd scan the room, pick up maybe something off the floor and then claim they "Can't find it." It's like "Way to really do a thorough search there sherlock!" Drives me crazy .. He'll act like it's armagedon to fix his computer before time runs out, but when my computer is broken he acts like he has no idea how to fix it. UGH! The list goes on and on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:11 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• banging head into wallHis mood swings.

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• frustratedsometimes,,,

mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 8:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Complaing all the time I HATE THAT! !!!!!!!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• YES...especieally when he 'helps" me with job hunting...GRRRR
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:52 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• oh yeah there are definitely those days!
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree with jazzlikemraz my hubby is the same way a gamer cant find anything and when he cant find it he pouts.And i work late nights he stays up till I get hm at 12pm but I also come to find when I come hm from work he hasnt eaten dinner and its all honey please i am starving I am like honey I went to work at 6 and u have not ate really???and hes like well I snacked will u make me something that drives me batty.
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Nope.

My husband is my grounding force. My balancer and stabilizer that helps to keep me OUT of the nut house.. LOL

He reminds me what's worthy of worry and stress, and what isn't. What really matters and what doesn't. What HAS to be taken care of immediately and what doesn't. What's worth wasting my energy on and what isn't. What's important in daily life and what isn't. He reminds me, and makes sure that : I take care of me first and foremost in this world, that I am happy and doing whatever it is that I need in order to be happy, stress free, satisfied and fulfilled with life, that I'm healthy and well taken care of by myself and him as well..

My husband keeps me from going insane... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010