15 mth old walking backwards with head up in the air! YIKESS!

She is going to break a bone by the time she is 2 years old! Am I alone with this crazy phase?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• NOPE!! My dd just turned two yesterday and she has been doing this since she can walk. Good news, though, no broken bones yet! But she does run herself into a fair amount of things...and I have to be sure she doesn't run OFF of anything (like a curb or stair landing).
    Kid_Coach

Answer by Kid_Coach at 6:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• She won't break a bone. Or at least none of mine have! lol It's ok, it just a phase, they keep doing it since it's something new. And she can get a reaction out of you.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Mine started throwing her little blankie over her head and walking around. I tried to get her to stop ("No, no, that's not safe" usually works) but I guess it was too fun. After she crashed and burned when I wasn't looking, she stopped on her own. Sometimes, you just have to let them learn the hard way.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2008