I am thinking about enrolling my kids in Primrose school. Anyone know about Primrose school of Lassiter in Marietta,Ga. I really like the school but I dont have any of my friends kids in that school, so i would like to get a opinion from third person. Can anyone help me with this please?

Vmom79

Asked by Vmom79 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• All I can say is check it out as best you can. Don't rely on appearances. The Primrose here is so badly run but parents still rush to put their kids in it bc it's just the place to be. They are all being fooled. But that is just here bc they all have different owners. So just check it out and don't be fooled by what they seem to be on the outside. Sorry so long I used to work there and it makes me mad how awful the kids were treated.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:55 AM on Jul. 26, 2010