Am a lady aged 24yrs old, my question gose to all moms. i had a baby early this year, he only lived one day & died. it has been hard for me to for get. and now am taking safe plan pills, worry is how long it will take for to have a baby after stopping taking pills. please help!

am a lady aged 24yrs old, i have clocked one in in marriege. my email is address is manda.janet@yahoo.com

PLUSHGAL

Asked by PLUSHGAL at 9:48 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have not heard of that medication...but I wanted to say I am so sorry about your baby. did your son have a name? Take care of yourself mom and best of luck to you.(hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• How sad, I'm sorry for your loss
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Thanks dear moms for your concern, we gave him the name before he was born, his name was Modeccai, we got this name from the Bible.

Thanks once more!
    PLUSHGAL

Comment by PLUSHGAL (original poster) at 4:47 AM on Jul. 27, 2010