Would this sit right with you?

Ny bf and I go to this imvu sight. Its a virtual reality chat room(for those who don't know what it is), and there is usually lots of flirting going on and I am ok with it to a point. My bf is the life of the party in the chat room, if it werent for him it would be really boring. Well some girls flirt with him but they know I am with him so it's pretty much harmless. But even though I know nothing would go on physically or even emotionally with anyone, he loves the attention. He just lost a lot of weight, so he is finally feeling good about himself. So right now it's gone to his head. Well anyway, as we were being intimate,he was saying things like you love to make all of them girls jealous because your hear with me and they are not. I went along with it at the time, but it still really bothered me. That made me feel kind of bad that he would say stuff like that during our intimate time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to pop that swelled head he's got. That's not cool to be saying during that time.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Eh, sounds like his ego is a little much...If its that much of a problem, talk to him. Maybe the chat rooms need to stop for while so he can get a grip on himself.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He is feeling good about himself right now and wants to be assured that you feel the same way the other girls do. Let him know how lucky you feel, if you do that is. He is getting lots of attention and to keep his interest at home, you need to pump that ego of his. Let him know he's the one for you and no one else.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think u should let him know that what happened bothered u, communication is a big part of a healthy relationship and not just in the chat room! Im sure he is feeling good about himself but he needs to know that what he said bothered u so maybe he can check it at the bedroom door...and maybe check out of the chatting for a bit so he can cool his heels.
    Krazimamma

Answer by Krazimamma at 10:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Tell him that you didn't appriciate it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• He's got a point though
    Anonymous

• What's his point? That he's the shit and she's ohh so lucky to have him because there are other girls that would love to have him? That's a pretty conceited thing to say in the bedroom, anon.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To answer the question, no that would not sit well with me. It would be a pretty big turn OFF.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2010