how many of you new that labor was coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did not. I was induced the first time and the second time went into early labor that ended up being induced the rest of the way. I did have a lot of back pain with the second one though, right as my OB told me "You're in labor. I'm sending you to the hospital."
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I didn't realize it at first with either of my kids. After a couple of hours, I noticed that the dull ache was sort of consistent and then started to time them. My doctor had to break my water both times so that wasn't any indication. The second one I had back labor so I wasn't sure what it was, I thought it was a dull back ache. Then we figured out what it really was.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:24 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Not me! I was actually pretty surprised, lol. Which seems silly now, in retrospect, at 41-43 weeks along I should have expected it!
    ;-P
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010