What are you plans for today?

I wanted to swim, but I have a tummy ache, so that plan may be scratched.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Today is my bday, so I am planning on getting off work early and enjoying my family and the hot sunny weather in my pool with my kids!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I have a full daycare today and preschool is too. Its supposed to be 87 today with high humidity so I guess its a water fun day. Kids are out of sorts which is normal for a Monday. Kids didn't get much rest on the weekend and were busy with their families. Now to try and get them back on our regular routine.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• my plan for today is my usual: clean the house, take care of my son, put away laundry, pick up the living room, wash dishes and after all that is done.. then sit down and watch my soaps "Days" and "Y&R"
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Today I have to work 7-8hrs, the house needs to be picked up , dishes need to be done and I should get some laundry done.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• A little cleaning, a little cooking, some playing, some more cleaning :-)
    Then, a dentist appointment for Kyra, and open house for kindergarten.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Still cleaning and rearranging after my grandkids visit...I ignored my gardens for the past week (mother nature was kind enough to water them for me last week) so I need to fertilize and weed. Also have to take my mowers down the road to the "lawn mower man". And take care of whatever else might jump up and smack me in the face! LOL
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My 7 year old step daughter is being a pain.. I thought we were going to do something fun, but doesn't look like today will be the day.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Recovering from last night, LOL! We had backstage passes for The Eli Young Band and Randy Rogers Band and had a BLAST! I got some great photos last night :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010