Any moms get unapprecitated WAY TOO MUCH??

How much, and is it a cycle, like predictable??

What do you see to help change it??

Does the person doing it to you ever say they are sorry or try to change??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Health

• Yes way to much. My daughter the 22 year old baby says she hates me.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• By my children- absolutely. I can not expect them to understand.

By my SO? No. Not at all. He knows and understands what I do for him every day, and greatly appreciates it. My ex, well... he was a jackass who made me feel like shit, every waking moment. Not only did he not appreciate everything I did, it was never good enough, could never have been good enough. Now that we are not married anymore, he claims he misses all of the the things I used to do for him... *shakes head*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yes! My 2 year old appreciates me in his 2 year old way but that's it. His dad acts like I'm the mother it's all my job and none his.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I let it go because I have started doing for myself I do most of the housework for myself and who cares if the appreciate it I do.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My husband shows/tells me that he appreciates me and so do our kids.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think that all widowed moms tend to be underappreciated. We're out here doing it all, literally being both mom and dad to the best of our abilities, and our kids are naturally dealing with their own feelings of loss. They don't realize what we're doing, that we're fighting the pain ourselves each and every minute of the day - they just know that Mom will do whatever it takes. It's exhausting.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 11:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• By my older kids who are both teens, they have absolutely no idea what sacrifices i have made for them. Nor do they have any idea what it costs to raise 4 kids, pay the bills, clean the house and do everything else in between. Mom i Have to go skating, mom I NEED cigarettes, mom I dont like the cereal u bought...ugggg! All at the same time I have my ex begging to get a second chance and telling me that HE is the only ONE that will EVER LOVE ME, but after 20 years he still just doesnt get it...He will never change or grow up...BUT my little ones who are 4 and 8 keep me going everyday cuz they never stop loving me or complain to much....lol...guess this was a good choice today I got to vent a little....
    Krazimamma

Answer by Krazimamma at 11:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• This is just a nice place to vent.

I'm letting this role and run itself through. All of them are best answers they are our honest answers.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2010