I don't like being forced ( more of a vent then question)

So my husband sgt major is basically forcing me to get my German drivers license before he goes to wlc next week. And spouse can only take it on Monday and Wednesday which means in 2 days I will be hopefully taking and passing my test. I'm not ready I haven't studied and I'm so nervous. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!! So what are your crash study techniques.?

lovie04256

Asked by lovie04256 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Do a half hour everyday until then take it on wed and study but take a deep breath do not stress and relaxe. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I had to take that exam and get my license when we were based in Germany. I got almost all of the questions correct but one less than the "passing" grade so I had to take it again. I was very nervous. I passed it the second time.
    Good luck! You will be glad you got the license. My DH said I had to get the license because "He wasn't going to chauffeur me all over Europe" and I needed to take care of myself. Nice. But I did drive my kids all over the place when he was TDY.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Study the signs. Those are the major part of the test. And remember the FLY rule- for cars Following the main road have first righ of way, for cars Leaving the main road have the next right of way, and for cars Yielding to the main road have last right of way. Is there a study class that you can take? I went to one and at the end we took the test. I only missed two questions. It's not as bad as it seems.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yeah I'll ake the class first and then the test after lunch. I just have no confidence in m self and I hate hat hate failing which vie done a lot in my life. Do you know if the test is timed? Thanks ladies I'm just so nervos since I'm being forced and I'm jus hoping him going to wlc won't be ridding on me passing
    lovie04256

Comment by lovie04256 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• From what I remember, no the test was not timed. I did not study at all before the class. Just pay attention and you will do fine. Have you lived in Germany long? If not, when hubby gets home have him drive you around and see if you can tell what the signs mean. But, I agree, I hate being forced to do something. BTW, I lived in Schweinfurt (about 20 minutes from Bamberg). I went to Bamberg once and loved it. I hope you have fun and good luck on your test.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:10 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• OK "crash study techniques" should not be used in the same sentence as "getting my driver's license." I am sure you will do just fine - just relax and don't hit anything!! GL Momma!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lovie04256

Comment by lovie04256 (original poster) at 8:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010