baby boy names.

Hubby and I are planning to conceive in december/january. We have a little boy named Logan Wyiatt. Me and hubby are both western fans, he watches john wayne and stuff but i like the western romances. Anyway, we have the name if its a girl, Evelyn Naomi and she will go by Naomi. But the boys name we aren't sure. Right now my favorite two are Colton Roy pr Graham Roy. Roy was his great pawpaws name. Which one would ya'll choose?

mrswhite417

Asked by mrswhite417 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you'll end up concieving a girl and it will a mute point. That's what happened in our case. My husband and I agreed on girls names but not boys. Then I had my ultrasound and found out it was a girl and the debate was solved for us.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I like Graham Roy :) Boy names are so hard to come up with! At least for me they are...we are expecting our first boy in December, and I can't for the life of me think of a name that we both can agree on!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Hubbys dad had 5 boys and both hubbys grandpaws had 3 boys a piece lol. Our luck, we will have all boys!
    mrswhite417

Comment by mrswhite417 (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Try looking at this. There are some good names there.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010