Pregnancy does strange things to a woman... :) What strange things did you do while you were pregnant?

I was in Walmart yesterday and saw the SCOPE mouthwash on the shelf and HAD to have it, I got home and used some and it was AMAZINGLY GOOD....tasted so good I could have ate it!!!!

I havent had green scope mouthwash in years...lol. Now all of a sudden I want to use it all day long....lol

WEIRD.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 11:00 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It made me a horrible bitch for the whole 9 months. I was a sweet person before I got pregnant.. and it took me at least a year to become that sweet person again.. and I'm still not quite there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I HAD to have fish! Before I got pregnant, and after I had her, I couldn't stand the stuff. I hated the smell, taste, texture, all of it. But during that 9 months, if I didn't get fish at least every few days, I was cranky!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I made me violent around the 4-5th month. Me, who would have never EVER touched my old sister out of anger (even if she was beating the crap out of me lol), chucked a full water bottle at her head and almost bashed her face into the computer screen.

I think the only reason I stopped being like that at 5 months was because I started hanging out with my best friend again, now SO.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lol i wanted skippy peanut butter ( creamy) a slice of cornking bologna and strawberry jam looking back omg how on earth did i eat that ... But it was so good when i wanted it as a sandwich..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My daughter is 20 i have seen her strang cravings lol she loves fresh sliced peaches & peanut butter now i have heard of apples but peaches omg ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I wanted tuna and coffee in the morning or bacon on everything.
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• First pregnancy, I couldn't talk about chicken, see chicken, no one could smell like chicken and come in my house or I would get so sick. If I went grocery shopping, I couldn't see the chicken or I would get sick. It was so bad.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010