What do you use to mop your floor?

Traditional mop and bucket

Swiffer wet jet etc

Sponge mop....

What do you like?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 11:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Libman wonder mop

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I use the traditional mop and bucket. I actually HATE using a mop, and would rather do it on my hands and knees, but my back has been so bad, and being preggo, it isn't happening right now!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Vinegar and water with a traditional mop and bucket. I have all white tile floors so I've tried everything from swiffer wet jets to Hoover hard floor cleaners to that Shark Steam thing and I always go back to a regular old mop and bucket.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:05 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Hands and knees is best as far as getting the floor clean. I usually use a swiffer.

Answer by Bmat at 11:05 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Swiffer wet jet
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I use the sink and a mop. I have a couple mop buckets, but I can't use them. I always, and I mean always, every single time, tip them over, step in them, spill them all over. :-( Even if I set it on the counter so I don't trip on it, I'll turn and my elbow will knock the bucket of dirty water everywhere. So, I plug the sink and fill it with hot water and some cleaner and do that.
    Then, bleach it out when I'm done!
    I love my mop. My husband brought it to me from work. They were changing the company they were getting their cleaning stuff from and gave the remaining stuff to the employees. :-) Now, I got a good mop!!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I use a Wagner 905 power steamer. I love it!!!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I do not use a mop, I use a wooden pole with a stick across in the bottom and then drape a piece of cloth, kind of like a towel, and rinse it in a bucket to wet and to dry. This contraption I use is used by Cubans, it works much better than a mop. It has a name but the translation of it is hard!

Answer by older at 11:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I sit on my butt and use a sponge with a bucket of vinegar and water...too cheap to buy anything fancy! lol
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I prefer to just scrub the darn thing, I spray my cleaner and dance around on a towel for quick jobs. Good work out too. LOL
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2010