Yo gabba gabba!

I have seen the show once and I was like WTH the whole time. Hubby and i preview shows before they watch them and I personally will not let my children watch it doesn't seem educational at all. I will stick to Sid the science kid, Superwhy and Dino train. What do you think of the show?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 11:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My only problem is that there is something strange about a grown man in a full body spandex suit
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lol Oh my goodness there was a big lady in a gold spandex suit and was wiggling everywhere and I seriously think that the show is more of a sing along then anything else.
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• HATE that show...so weird
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Why must every show have to be educational? Do you not ever watch something for the pure entertainment and mental relaxation of it? I don't get all the hardcore only educational TV and toys and reading type moms. Let you kid have a veg out moment or two.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree with you 500%!!!!! It is the stupidest show!!! You know I actually think you get more dumb just watching it??? Anyhow We LOVE Sid, and Dinosaur Train!!!!!! Mine are growing away from Superwhy for some reason..... But even as a mom I am exited when Dinosaur Train comes on I LOVE it too! LOL Here we also like Caillou and Martha Speaks.

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My 2 year old loves it. It's a sing-a-long primarily, yes. There's a bit of educational stuff thrown in but mostly it's a long, trippy musical IMO.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I like Yo Gabba Gabba and I do think it's educational. Plus they have fun songs and dance and stuff. Kids love it!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:34 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think poeple who get high should sit down and watch it together.
    It would crack them up.
    I think it's the dumbest show I've ever seen, I can't believe it's actually on tv,
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• But I will admit, I love the episode with Jack Black...very funny!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We LOVE that show in our house! And it IS educational! We've learned lots of songs that help with little everyday issues. Don't Bite Your Friends, Party in My Tummy, etc. Love it!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2010