Worse sexual experience? adult content

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• There was one who just couldn't make it to the actual sex part. Then he kept apologizing and I was like, Alright! Shut up already!! Lol!
    I was getting pretty hot and heavy with a friend's brother and reached into his pants...I couldn't find it!! I remember rummaging around down there for a minute trying to feel something and he said, "It's right there, grab it!" Where??!! I thought maybe I was just being stupid about it and helped him shimmy his pants off...well, I wasn't wrong!! It was hard, but just a little stub! I don't know if it was even 2"!!! I felt so bad for him, but I couldn't go through with anything...I hauled ass saying I had to get home! Lmao!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I was dating this guy and we were getting intimate until I discovered his very strange Tee-Pee shaped weiner
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:27 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I went out with this one guy... He was HOT, funny, have a sexy car and money... He wasn't the sharpest nail in the box, but no one is perfect... We get back to my apt... Seriously, he had a 2" penis... I actually laughed out loud! Needless to say, he left... So I ended up DIYing again! lol! Was it the all time worst? I dunno... But I still laugh about it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• the tiny wienie the size of my pinky =(
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I just had a new IUD put in and apparently too much "fishing line" was left outside my cervix...hubby's penis got tangled, yanked out enough so that on the way "back in" he stabbed the end of his penis with the IUD. He was in SOOOO much pain, but I couldn't help but laugh!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• THE JACK RABBIT. This guy was so violently fast it was like being with the Energizer Bunny.

It wasn't the slightest big enjoyable and felt more like a car accident than a sexual encounter.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Never have had a bad one!!!!! other than being caught red handed by a cop in a car!

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My ex and I were cooking once, and (okay, this is going to get explicit, lol) he came into the bedroom and started fingering me. All of a sudden I felt like I was on FIRE inside..and not in a good way! We realized he had cayenne pepper still on his hands!! Omg, I flew into the bathtub and tried to rinse it out, but it burned for a while before stopping! It was horrible, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• That would have to be Brian and his pencil d*ck! i saw it and couldn't go through with having sex with him. I can't fake it THAT well!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• In a truck, we were both drunk. he stayed in the driver seat and I was on his lap. Then his friend walked up and he rolls down the window to talk to him. After that I was done. I guess it was a blessing in disguise bc a few minutes later he was puking his guts up lol. I still married him tho. lol
    mrswhite417

Answer by mrswhite417 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2010