What's the best way to store baby clothes?

I'm thinking about whether I should bother buying some baby hangers for things like dresses, shirts, pants... or should I just get a dresser to store everything?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 11:33 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hang the dresses and outfits and jackets/sweaters
    drawers for onesies and socks, t-shirts, leggings
    Then put things in those plastic tote boxes with a label of what is inside and what sizes
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• They way I did it was if it came on a hanger then that's how I stored it. I have both hanger storage and dresser storage. Then once she outgrew them, I got some space saver bags.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Poo I thought this was going to be a question about storing after they outgrew them because I have a great answer for that. lol

I usually hung up dress shirts, dress pants, sweatshirts, jackets, track suits, etc.
    T-shirts, pants, shorts, socks, onesies, undershirts, pajamas, etc. in a dresser drawer.

After he grew out of them I separated the clothing into size piles and put them in space bags (those vacuum shrinky bags lol) then packed them in rubbermaid totes, so when new baby comes I can grab the bag that is Newborn, 0-3 month, 3-6 months, and so on without have to dig through entire totes of just folded up clothing.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I hang dresses, jackets and bulky sweaters and fold everything else and put them in dresser draws.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Same as above
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 11:39 AM on Jul. 26, 2010