after ten years, my husband still gets weird about oral sex. adult content

And not giving it, receiving it.

I want to make him finish, and he's too self conscious.

tips or tricks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Will he at least allow you to stroke him? I know SO loves bjs but he also just likes being rubbed or stroked. Some men just don't like to think of their wife doing that. Maybe mom or grandma told him only hookers or bad girls did it (not true of course). You never know why someone doesn't like something. It would be nice if he'd talk to you about it so you could understand.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• hubby's the same, some guys dont like it i guess, people gave me a whole bunch of tips, but getting brazillians definitely made it better, and shower right before. but he still doesnt like to finish.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• ...get him drunk so he isn't self conscious?
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• maybe he just wants to make sure you get pleased in the end also.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• maybe just focus on something else he's interested in for a while - take the pressure off the whole oral sex situation. one of my friends (female) does not like receiving oral sex at all, and i doubt she ever will. but there's a whole lot of other stuff to do. if it's about pleasing him, then just pay attention to his feelings.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My husband loves my blowjobs LOL. I don't know exactly what I do, but I can take him to the edge over and over and finally let him finish..
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well my man loves me to do it. HOwever I keep telling him it is my hobby. I don't care if he ejaculates or not, I am fine to use it to wake him up a bit. Then move on to some other stuff. My hubby asks me why do you like to suck me? I say well this penis may be attached to you but really it is mine. So I am the ruler of it. I just joke around with him and tease him a bit. When he says stuff like does it feel good when I do this with my penis>? I say you mean my penis?? I am the ruler of it.
    All the time making sure he knows that I worship his penis. It is a mini him and I want him to know how much I love him all of him. I heard once it is every guys dream to be sucked off while watching sports. So I did that once. Nice long and slow bj. He was watching foot ball. Just for fun.He seems to appreciate it. Try lightening up his thoughts on you and him. I been married 25 years.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I dated a guy once who said he thought it was extremely rude to "finish" in a girls mouth and said he would never do that. I did not date him very long, so I don't have advice from that experience. Maybe telling him that it would make you feel really good to be able to do that for him....and try doing it in the shower in case he doesn't like the idea of you getting grossed out or dirty or something.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I use my hand while I suck. He really seems to enjoy that...
    echoishername

Answer by echoishername at 3:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010