When flying with A child.

Where do you seat? All the way on the back Im the middle or in the front. I will be traveling with my daughter who is gonna be 9 months soon, and I was just wondering which is the best sitting when you travel with your little one(s)?

1stimemommy87

Asked by 1stimemommy87 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Travel

• I sat all the way in the back when my daughter was a baby. It made it easier to go to the bathroom for me without having to carry her all over the plane. I was just right there, within spitting distance of the bathroom door. :-) It wasn't as loud back there either.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I like to sit in the back with a baby, that way we can be loaded on first and be the last to get off the plane. That way if the baby is fussy during the flight you don't glared at by all of the people behind you that are faster to leave. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I would say closest to the front where you can get on and off quickly. I have sat all over the plane with my son, once you're seated it doesn't make much of a difference.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• i dont think it makes much of a difference either. but the bathroom idea seems logical. but i didnt really need it though.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I seat closest to the front as well. We travel recently and it was great that they let people traveling with small kids go in first people letting everyone else go.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well I think being close to the bathroom is a good Idea but, Im afraid that she will be so fussy by the time that we get there that being all the way on the back will be a disadvantage. You know how people like to take their time.
    1stimemommy87

Comment by 1stimemommy87 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Im taking southwest I think that dont let people with kids go in first anymore...???
    1stimemommy87

Comment by 1stimemommy87 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• They don't like it but I try and get the bulkhead seats - more leg room! If not I always get aisle seats so I can get up and walk around with my baby
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i would say the middle.she may do well.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2010