Best Sexual experience? adult content

So we have worse already asked. . .how bout best. . .???

Mine would have to be my best friend. . .this was while my DH and I were separated (long story! :( UGH ). . .It was so hot we could have sparked a forest fire! They say the best sex is with your best friend. . . and boy were they right. . . and not only the sex. . .this guy was amazing. . .alas he was AF and stationed away. . . our relations only lasted while he was home visiting friends and family and via the phone. *and he was a hottie too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MMMM,in the trailer,my now ex,we weren't going out technically,just really enjoyed each other. All night long.....Sigh. To be young and dumb again......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• its funny..everytime me and dh have sex i say its the best or better than last =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm with you. The best sex is with my best friend now my current SO and soon my DH.

Shay I'm with you on that one... each time is better!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• After a particularly emotional fight my husband and I had the most incredible sex. It was everything I needed it to be (the fight was about sex lol). He says his best was either our first time (we lost our virginities together) or the first time after our daughter was born (I guess deprivation does do something for him after all lol).
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My hubby:) The best time was the night he told me he loved me. New Years Day and he really brought in the new year for me:) Next day I found out from my apartment management that my neighbors complained about the noise and the banging. :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• wow.....I've never been attracted to my male best friend like that, he's 3 years younger than me anyway but I think if I were ever attracted to him I would never let anything happen for fear of losing what we have, My husband is now my best friend and it the past when we were only dating the thing that sucked the most about breaking up was losing my best friend.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010