Most would say they would do something if someone was going to drive drunk... but would you if they were high?

Where I live it's as if that's acceptable and I am crazy for not being okay with someone high driving on our town's streets. That's why a DUI is not just for alcohol content.

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 12:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would do something if a person was high or drunk or on anything that would keep them from driving aware of there surrounding, to many lives...even just one can be at risk by this and I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I could have prevented it!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Oh I would do something too....but also there are some people out there that if you didnt see them "getting high" then you would have no idea that they were high. its so hard to tell these days.
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We'll, your right. If it's okay to drive drunk or being high then I really question the idiots that live among you. I'd move!
    According to the letter of the law, driving under "any" influence or substance is illegal and morally wrong. In your case,
    I'd press the issue with anyone and let them try and validate that it was okay to drive high right after they ran over your friend.
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• They are both wrong but a person who is high is more aware than a person who is drunk.

Answer by older at 12:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Neither is better than the other. Being drunk or high is impaired. Period.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• While they are both wrong and both illegal, I know people that are actually more functionable after a few hits lol. Honestly though. But if someone were obviously high off their ass especially off more than just weed of course I'd try to stop them.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• If I knew they were high I'd take the keys. One is as bad as the other!
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010