Have you ever tapered off of Zoloft/

Have any of you ladies ever been on Zoloft for a long time, and then tapered off? I have so much more energy, and I love it! I'm just wondering if you experienced the same. I'm just feeling so much better than before! Kinda strange, since I'm off an antidepressant, but awesome!

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Health

• yup. . . I was on it for a long time and I made the choice to go off it. I feel better off than I ever did on it. .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I was taking it and then I found out that I was pregnant so I had to stop taking it right away...I wasnt able to do lower doses but when I was pregnant I was happy and giddy and all that...and now that Im not pregnant anymore and Im not on it I find myself sometimes back in that depressed mode...I just do things to keep myself busy and happy.....
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010