Where are all the lazy people?

Is there anyone out there who is lazy and can admit to it. Do you really care if your home is spic and span? I am lazy and I admit to it. I don't want to be lazy...I feel like a horrible person because of it. But how can I mentally train myself NOT to be lazy? How do I get myself to give a rats ass that my home is messy? It's not as bad as hoaders or clean house or even the britsh show how clean is your house. But I could still do a better job of it. What do you do to get yourself out of that lazy funk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• there are days where I am lazy....but I cant stand my house to be dirty. Im the type of mom that hates to do the housework but it has to be done...also its funny how you do all the laundry and cleaning and then you sit and relaz and have nothing to do and you are automatically bored...thats how I am....
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• you have 1 problem though..you are hiding from it..you arent really admitting to it. I'll admit that i'm a lazy ass 70% of the time.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Right now I am lazy. . . it was a long night and an early morning and I have nothing to do right now but sit here at CM. YAY!!!! a small socialization break!!!!
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 12:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• if i don't want to be lazy this is what i do.. i get up and get in the shower..go do everything i have to do (errands) then i come home and take care of the house. If i don't go and take care of things first i will sit on my bum all day long. I usually come home motivated. I walk through the door and say "ugh, this house is gross"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Well, I'm lazy right now! I just got home from work - worked from 6 this morning til noon, and now I'm sitting here with my feet up!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• my house looks like I'm lazy regardless of how much I clean it so I give up!!!!!! LOL
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• not that my house is ever straighten up totally....I think it has to do with estrogen levels~since I have been doing that rub on estrogen cream...I am nesty (instead of nasty)...pick up and dishes just happen without me having to make myself do them....guys can just look past their daily mess ~low estrogen in them too.

I don't think I will ever have that house Oprah talks about..."it should be a reflection of you" ya O, my house is a working tool for me to raise up humans in...my style? ..a lot about function and use. Does O ever use up her house...down to all the food in the house, running out of TP, the beds just slept in and loved up? Maybe now with her next generations of dogs...

But I swear I have to fake myself out if I am to be only chore girl for the day~I have to pretend someone important is coming over (yes, I have imagined Pres O, old boy friends how are richer than shit).
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yeah I'm lazy. I think it's more to the fact that i am nocturnal and have to tip toe around cuz everyone is sleeping, this makes me very tired in the day. Yes, go to bed earlier...for what to lay there ?
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 12:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• btw, I'm not a hoarder & don't need clean house called on me, but I do use those shows for motivation!!!
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 12:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm lazy! I sit on my ass more than I clean but I will not let my house get nasty gross. Papers/junk mail/clothes are one thing but sticky messes/mold are another. I don't go there...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010