I'm only 26 and my daughter has made me feel ancient!

Mom was talking about transferring some of her home movies from VHS to DVD and Kyra asked what VHS was. We told her it was another kind of movie that played in a VCR. She just tilted her head and said "let me guess, it was from when you were a 5 girl a long, long, long, long time ago?" :-) That's when I realized my kid has never watched a movie on a VCR. It wasn't THAT long ago!

And when I told her I would be 27 on my next birthday in September, she laughed and said "WOW! That's old, I can't even count that high!"
She's funny. :-)
Do your kids make you feel old sometimes?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, my 9 year old seems to believe that I am a dinosaur. Or that I at least lived when they did!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL...some things that kids say are too cute!!....My kids know what VCRs and stuff are but they dont watch it.....but my son who is 6 looks at me and tells me that Im getting very old!...(im only 26 too)....then he looks at my husband (who is 23) and says oh Daddy you arent old at all....now Mommy shes old! :(
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2010