I'm having a terrible day!

Anyone able to cheer me up?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's in the air! Put on a CD that you like really loud and dance around a little, then open the door and scream outside, then eat something sweet and say F*ck it (to yourself if you have little ones around) :) Hope you have a great day after you do all of this!!! This is what makes me feel better.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Oh no! I was like that yesterday. Go take a nap, hopefully you will wake up feeling better. : )

HUGS!!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Everyone has one of those days!!!! rejoice on the good stuff and try to focus less on the bad, hugs to you!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I am in and out of bad, good, and all that, I try to listen to the music site called LASTFM/listen.com It's got any type you like.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• call up some collection agencies and mess with them (i can give you plenty of numbers)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• yeah i would take a nice nap & think happy thoughts & you might get refreshed
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010