Is it just the hormones or what??

I'm 25+ weeks pregnant. My husband is irritating the crap out of me. He keeps saying let's go do something, I say like what? He says I don't know. I make suggestions, he shoots them down. The two or three suggestions he made are unrealistic either financially or time wise (we would have to make arrangements for the animals to go more than a couple hours away). I want to choke him. I tell him since he disagrees with everything I suggest to come up with something then he says he doesn't want to do anything because there's nothing to do. Then stop asking!!! ARGH!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like normal hormones combined with both of you being bored. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• that sounds exactly like us! i'm 26 weeks and so sick of hearing "i'm bored what do you wanna do?" then "no we cant do that" i dont think it's hormones, just our men being annoying!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010