Where can I get inexpensive baby clothes?

I have student loans to pay off, and m hours at work got cut so I am looking to find inexpensive baby clothes. I would like to buy in bulk.

mommy2be32188

Asked by mommy2be32188 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Check e-bay and Craigslist. On ebay, you can search for "lots" of baby clothes and get some great deals in bulk.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• craigs list! or thrift stores
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yard sales are great! You can get clothes for as little as a dime a piece. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Ebay does have great "lots" for sale. Also Craigs list sometimes has a bunch for sale. Rummage sales are always good. And right now there are tons of summer things on clearance... check out the stores! You can get brandnew shirts and such for like $1.50!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Thrift or second hand stores are great. You can also hit up freecycle for free baby clothes. There is almost always kids clothes available through freecycle, even if you have to do a request post. I have received a few bags of baby clothes through freecycle and all of them were in great condition.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm in love with Craigslist. It's also still yard sale season, many people post ads for yard sales on CL too. If I can't get what I need that way, I'll hit up our local Goodwill and consignment shops.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 1:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Old navy on-line. I've found good deals specially on the clearance section.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 1:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Thank you all for your suggestions!
    mommy2be32188

Comment by mommy2be32188 (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I love to shop ebay for my baby clothes.. Kids grow out of them so fast.. and they are some great prices. I have never had a problem with any of the clothes either, everything is so clean and like new. Also I love Kohls. when they have their sales. You can get some great clothes there for very inexpensive, if there is one around you. Second hand and trift stores are also great places to look.
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 1:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I agree yardsales and craigslist. Do you have any family or friends that would donate or sell cheap? I get clothes for my son from a friend then they go to my nephew then to my other nephew. My daughters clothes come from many friends then they go to my niece then on to friends. Also Kmart and Walmart have good sales when they are changing seasons I buy the next size then have them for the future
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 1:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010