For WICCAN/PAGAN eyes only!! JUST FOR US. . .

Ok I got nothing. . .haha. . .but don't you just get tired of all the debates that are posted: just for Christians or just for . . . Geesh!!!

oh and I'll light a candle for you if you pray for me. . .hahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• group hugpagan 2we rock

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• lol damn right i do. but i kinda feel like if they're gonna put it out there on a site that isn't limited to questions, they can't expect me not to put my two cents in.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yay Pagans :)
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 1:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'm not gonna lie...I'm not a Pagan, and I looked, lol. I'm a Unitarian Universalist...how many posts do you see for that, lol?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It is so funny how all the questions are targeted at the bigger religious groups and mostly JUST FOR CHRISTIANS. . .lol. . .I look :)
    LovingSAHMommy. . .you are right I don't think I have seen a post for your faith. . . funny that. . . you should post one. . .I will read it and respond :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Also get tired of all the JPs that are nothing but Bible verses. *sigh* But I never say anything.

Going to have to 2nd the "Yay Pagans!"
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 1:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• LOL! I'm not Wiccan or Pagan either, and I looked! It's ridiculous to think you can put 'for ____ eyes only' online! Ha! And think ONLY those ppl will answer. It's fun to sit back and watch/read all the antagonizing.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I LOOOVE being a Pagan
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I am very proud of my faith :) as a solitary Pagan/Wicca/Asatru Over all "Old Ways" practitioner. :) Go US! lol And anyone else to is proud to be themselves ;)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 7:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2010