Do you read everyone elses answers?

before you answer

after you answer

not at all

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On most real questions I do. I mean, if 15 people have offered the same advice before me, what's the point in putting my own two cents in and adding yet another of the same thing?
    On the fun questions, I read them sometimes before, sometimes after. I'm curious about what other people say.
    Some call me nosy, I call me nosy-curious. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Before and after I answer. I sometimes will go back to a question to see if anyone has responded to something I posted as an answer, like if I asked a question on the question. Most questions, I will read the other answers and the post an answer and that's it.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• after I answer, I always want to get my opinion out of my head first before I forget then sometimes, I go back and read other answers.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• On some I do and on some I don't.....like if there are pages and pages of replies.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• It depends on the question. Some I do, some I don't.
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I'll usually skim through the answers that are a sentence or so lol, but if they are long then no.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Sometimes. If the question is an opinion question with just a few answers, I might reply without reading. Or if it's got a zillion and one answers and I just want to put my two cents in too (usually because it's a subject I am passionate about) then I'll reply without reading all the answers first.

But on questions that have one right answer I'll usually read all the replies to make sure I'm not giving duplicate information.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010