Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

wht color eyes do you think our bby will have [pix inside]

haha mommy's eyes lol in this picture you can see the baby belly :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

&+ Daddy's eyes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 18 (6,158 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (11)
  • maybe they will be a hazel green color. my sons dad had green eyes, mine are blue (like yours) and my son ended up with brown eyes
    shay1130

    Answer by shay1130 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • i can't see your eye color..but probably brown
    shay1130

    Answer by shay1130 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • I think daddy -- brown---
    bumblebeestingu

    Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • probably brown. it's dominant over blue.
    jennifer588

    Answer by jennifer588 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • Could be either color. I have blue eyes, hubby has brown... we have 3 girls... 2 brown eyes and brown hair and 1 blue eyed blonde. I have MANY friends who have blue eyed children with mother or fathers with brown eyes.
    shanlaree

    Answer by shanlaree at 1:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • probably brown, as it's most dominant but depending on genetics it's possible to have blue, brown, or even green. i have dark brown and my son's father has brown, our son has green eyes, and was born with bright blue eyes.
    angevil53

    Answer by angevil53 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • Blue!! I have hazel eyes & DH has brown & DS has bright blue!
    ILovemyPaulie

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • Brown mostly. Your SO has a lot of brown eyed people in his family. However check this out, it calculates eye color based on your and your so's eye and your parents and your so's parents and tells you what percentage chance each eye color has of happening.

    http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html
    kuriequinn

    Answer by kuriequinn at 1:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • Like my results were a 50% chance brown, 37.5% chance blue and a 12.5% chance green.
    kuriequinn

    Answer by kuriequinn at 2:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • 50/50 lol.
    cynprz

    Answer by cynprz at 2:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN