How can I get rid of hadaches?

How can I get rid of headaches

marievegan

Asked by marievegan at 1:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• excedrin is great for OTC, and get the generic, its the same(even as the migraine ones).
    script wise. Imitrex injectors works immediately to rid you of a headcache.
    without drugs, pinch the skin between the thumb and first finger and rub it, this has worked with meditation for me on minor oncoming migraines.
    feel better soon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• tylenol , advil , motrin, bayer,
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I take fioricet for mine and it knocks them right out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• depends on what its from: def. try motrin whatever first and see if it works but also note is it just a gen headache or could it be from a muscle/nerve (massage and/or streching), caffeine headache, period headache etc. sometimes chocolate helps too.
    if its all the time I'd also talk to dr. maybe you BP is high
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 2:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Caffeine can cause a headache sometimes, but it can also help get rid of a headache. Was suggested to me quite awhile ago by a family member who is a Dr. and it often helps me get rid of mine. Sometimes a cold cloth on the back of your neck can help also.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• When I get a headache I take excedrin and that works for me. Sometimes I will also take and soak in a nice warm tub and put a compress over my eyes and that seems to help as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• For you or a kid? Try ice on the base of your neck. If that won't work use heat. Headaches are vascular and respond to heat or ice depending on the type of headache your having.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• feverfew!!!!!! Works great
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I take Tylenol P.M. It works within an hour. You will probably feel sleepy so lay down & take a nap. Napping helps too.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010