Get over it! (game)

I'm stealing this from a morning radio, LOL. Here's your chance to tell someone to "get over it!" It can be a relative, a stranger, a celebrity, someone on CM (don't name names though, just describe the situation).

For example (and this is not my own, LOL): "To the stranger that got mad because my son couldn't decide between chicken tenders or a cheeseburger--get over it!" or "Mel Gibson, you're a has been, get over it!"

What would yours be?

Mine would be: "To my MIL, my son is 3, he's curious about things, get over it!"

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in

• to my dogs, you cant eat the cat, get over it
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To the lady at Walmart who thought I was fondling my 5 year old daughter's chest and not checking her heart rate, GET OVER IT!!!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• to the people that want to lump every single Christian into the same mold, GET OVER IT.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To the people that want to lump every single atheist, muslim, pagan, jew, etc into the same mold, GET OVER IT!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To myself... you hate cleaning, but it needs to get done.... GET OVER IT!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• the b!tich at school on drugs, i'm better than you at everything i do, GET OVA IT!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• To my husband, who couldn't get the TIVO to work this morning, and is now all pissy...get over it, lol!!!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• my daughter is the 2nd child so yes she learned as we were teaching her brother work with your kids and they can be just as smart so get over it
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 1:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• to the people that want to lump every single Christian into the same mold, GET OVER IT."

Yesssss!!! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Too all of the ladies that give me dirty looks when my daughter decides to scream in a store. GET OVER IT! THAT"S WHAT KIDS DO!
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2010