Excuse me,......??

I am not supposed to teach my children to learn to do chores??? The father whom I will not label the honor or D/H handfeeds fastfood each day to have them avoid housechores.
It's bad enough he's in debt , has a rental car from an accident , and now he just wants the kids to grow up with a sex slave/ I'll hit you each time you don't listen mother to our children. ???
This is why children end up passing this on to their sons and daughters.
Scrupulous , scandalous, and entitled is more the picture.

How is it that these are the same gender as most police officers? And how is it men just dish out all the trash to out own children, but I'll bet when they get older they will wonder why they didn't listen to sound teaching!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Kids' Health

• That's not most men.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• well the next time they want something & they ask you say no if you want something you have to do your chores & then i will give you what you asked for if not your grounded
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• You need to stand up to him
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Time to leave. Take your kids & run.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2010