does having the mom doing all the things for them???

Make them more likely to mistreat more women, date, girlfriends, females, moms all over anytime, anyplace????

Do these sons and daughters act out later?
Do these children more than likely go find other things to perpetuate and make worse.
Do they end up in the prison SYSTEM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I don't know, it depends on how your husband or bf treats you, but I do think that not allowing kids to do chores makes them lazy and irresponsible adults. They need to learn that they gotta earn their keep around the house or else they'll be lazy and jobless.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• if you are asking if a mother can c ripple her child by doing EVERYTHING for them, not letting them learn to do for themselves...yes it does. how can it not cripple them?
    kids take pride in being competent, and if mom or dad does it all...what does that say about their ability to function?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Heck no! I did all kinds of things for mine and they turned out to be model citizens with a heart of Gold!

Answer by older at 1:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2010