For those of you who do digital scrapbooking. Do you pay to download some of your kits or do you just get the freebies? Also, for tubes for siggys and things, do you pay for them, or just use the freebies?

I would like to know what other moms do. I don't have the money right now, so I just use the freebies.

Eeyore3692001

Asked by Eeyore3692001 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I used freebies almost exclusively the first year and a half that I did digital scrapbooking. I bought about $30 worth of stuff once as a gift to myself.
    So, yeah, I did all my scrapbooking free until this last year. Now I buy most of my kids when I have money, which isn't very often.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• both. :)

you get what you pay for. the free stuff isn't as great as some of the PTU (pay to use) stuff. Granted, there are lots of good freebies out there, it's just a pain to find them most of the time.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I use the freebies... I surf all kinds of blogs to find nice cute stuff.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 8:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008