Any Suggestions for a first birthday for a girl?

brandidonaldson

Asked by brandidonaldson at 1:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For my daughters first birthday we had her party at a park. She got to play and have fun, and the other ids loved it too.
    mommie020308

Answer by mommie020308 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We did Princess themed and we did it at my house, which would have been a great idea except it rained the first half of the party and there were 50 people stuck in my house.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• we had my dds at my MILs.. it was a rainy day.... HOWEVER we had a huge tarp, and a roof type thing outside... it was nice. there were ppl inside and outside.and for arizona it was awesome cause we were used to heat. her bday party rocked. we grilled carne asada, princess theme pinata, she was dressed as a princess in a tutu and tiara.... her party was so much fun!!!

and cake we got tres leche Mmm.. sooo good!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• We're doing my daughter's birthday at a park. I'm inviting the ladies from our playgroup and their kids' ages range from newborn to 10 years old. There is a nice play structure in the shade and a water sprinkler thing close to the picnic shelter we've rented. We're just basically having a laid back party with cupcakes and finger foods and then the kids can play at their leisure.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Princess themed at a park is what I see the most. Good luck and congrats! They grow so fast!
    vampiremommy1

Answer by vampiremommy1 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2010