Hair relaxers for kids Name some????

To tame some curls...

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Just 4 Me has a whole line of hair products for kids and I do believe they have a hair relaxer as well.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• how old is the child? My friend did this to her child at 8 and burned her head and her hair badly, i dont suggest any sorry
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Yeah they do here it is. I've seen it at Wal Mart too though you don't need to order online.

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-No-Lye-Relaxer-Children-Proline/dp/B000GCUC3C
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I've used the Just 4 Me texture softener on my daughter's hair a few times; it's supposed to be more gentle than a relaxer. It seemed like it fried the ends of her hair, so I can't recommend it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• what the age of the child who hair you want to tame? i have to agree wit da rest of the mother, i would just take a straighten comb or flat iron to hair when you want her to have straight hair. my mother put a jeri curl in my hair when i was younger. when i got older i told her i wanted a perm, but i got my hair done every 2 wks, no ifs ands or buts about it and my hair grew like no tomorrow. i would just wait until she decides she wants a perm to tame her lovely locks.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• okay it depends on the texture ..cause if the texture is coarse..yes ..ahe can get a perm.. if its fine a deep cond.. will do just good
    luvinualwayz

Answer by luvinualwayz at 2:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• She has beautiful hair. Just frizzy sometimes and she wants it straight.

She is 7
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• 7 years old just thinking Just 4 me texture stuff to loosen the curls a little..

KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010