Favorite kids' show?

My son is a total Nick Jr. kid so we have to sit through Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora, Diego, etc. But lately he is really into Kung Fu Panda. It is soooo cute to see him do his little "hi ya" tricks. lol

By the way...totally bumpable question...

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On Nick Jr specifically, we like Oswald, Toot and Puddle, Little Bear, Wow Wubzy, Max and Ruby and Dora.
    The love Mickey Mouse Club House, Little Einstiens, Agent Oso, and Jungle Junction and Chuggington.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Mine and my daughter's favorite show is The Simpsons. But that's not really considered a kid's show.
    I'd have to say the favorite show geared towards kids is the Penguins of Madagascar show. We both just love those penguins. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Dexters Laboratory, Curious George, Franny's Feet, Little Bear, Martha Speaks. DS is 3 :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My little one is more into iCarly; Hannah Montana; victorious; thing like that :)
    TabbyV

Answer by TabbyV at 2:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My son doesn't sit still enough to watch shows but certain shows that come on he'll stop what he's doing and dance when he hears the theme song lol. He does it most to Dora, Diego, Spongebob, Fan Boy & Chum Chum, and Penguins of Madagascar. When Ruby and Max comes on he gets excited and yells "Wabbits!" and then he's over it lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• My son has been into Yo Gabba Gabba for a few months now, party because at 20 months old that was what I recorded for him to watch before nap and bedtime. I am amazed at what he has picked up from it though...he has learned Cool Tricks, one Knock Knock joke, Funny Face and some other songs. And he is 23 months old. It's awesome. Of course we repeat everything through the day and go along with him when he does something. We like Fresh Beat Band too.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• my daughter loves backardagains and anything tinkerbell or princess, my son lovs iron man and batman
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010